FS PRICE DROP TO £1600 For Sale: Axe Fx II Mark II, MFC101 Mark III, 2 x Red Sound RS-LG12 Active Cabs plus all accessories, cables, etc.

minseito

PRICE DROP to £1600

Owing to a recent upgrade (and, sadly, age-induced downsizing...) I'm selling my Axe FX II Mark II, restored to original factory settings, MFC101 Mark III, two Red Sound RS-LG12 active cabinets plus all the accessories you can think of.

All units are in excellent condition and have been kept in a smoke and pet-free environment.

The Axe FX II is housed in a 2u Thomann rack case; the MFC101 comes in a Roqsolid made to measure gig bag; the RS-LG12s also come with custom made covers manufactured by Roqsolid. Also included are two ethernet cables, two TRS cables, xlr cables to link the cabinets, a XA-1 adapter, usb cable for use with Axe-Edit, two BOSS FV500-H expression pedals, quick start guide, full hard copy manual and other literature. £1600 ovno. UK sale only. Collection from Leeds or also amenable to a meet up and handover within a reasonable distance.

What you get:

Axe Fx II, Mark II in Thomann 2u rack restored to factory settings. I'll also throw in a stack of professionally made presets.

MFC101, Mark III foot controller with magnetic Black gig bag by Roqsolid

2 x Red Sound RS-LG12 active cabinets, 250 watts RMS, class A power amplifier, flat front panel. Blue braided black cover by Roqsolid.

2 x BOSS FV500-H expression pedals.

XA-1 Faslink adapter

All necessary cables and related literature.

I am prepared to split the units and sell them separately if the right kind of offers come along.

Based in LEEDS, UK

Attachments

• 1 - MLIN0qk.jpg
    1 - MLIN0qk.jpg
    2.9 MB · Views: 9
  • 2 - 6YRMVk7.jpg
    2 - 6YRMVk7.jpg
    2.8 MB · Views: 9
  • 4 - hMnQTXT.jpg
    4 - hMnQTXT.jpg
    3.7 MB · Views: 8
  • 5 - VZuyywb.jpg
    5 - VZuyywb.jpg
    2.1 MB · Views: 13
  • 7 - jxz5hj0.jpg
    7 - jxz5hj0.jpg
    2.4 MB · Views: 13
  • 8 - XRmu5g9.jpg
    8 - XRmu5g9.jpg
    3.8 MB · Views: 12
  • 9 - ZMoh0FA.jpg
    9 - ZMoh0FA.jpg
    2.6 MB · Views: 11
  • 11 - Gud0DoI.jpg
    11 - Gud0DoI.jpg
    2.1 MB · Views: 7
  • 12 - urvWHoH.jpg
    12 - urvWHoH.jpg
    1.9 MB · Views: 6
  • 13 - 0v4hclp.jpg
    13 - 0v4hclp.jpg
    81.3 KB · Views: 9
Last edited:
Hi Javid,

I think that I would be able arrange for an international courier but if I were you I would insure the item in transit as no matter wat their reputation all courier firms treat packages like rubble. Don't forget also that you are liable to have to pay some form of tax in view of the muppets over here who were dumb enough to vote for Brexit.

Cheers,

Minseito

Back
Top Bottom