Presets changed big time with 10.02 update??

Pestvic

Is it just me or has the update made all the presents a bit bass heavy and a lot louder. Pretty much clipping levels on my DAW. I've had to redial my tones in and I still feel like I cant get to where I had them... they were so perfect... :( Am I the only one who has experienced this?

Even though this kinda sucks, i'm not complaining, because even though its louder and sounds completely different, it sounds a lot more "real" to me. So when I get it dialed in again I know its going to be worth the update.

Thanks guys!

Should stay the same if you had fw 10.0, reinstall firmwares with new fractal bot until its ok, i think the verifying part of the installation doesnt detect all problems, ive sometimes get error messages when its sending files, (transfer error, or cpu overload etc) so i think its also possible to get problems during installation

I believe I was on the latest 9.xx I didnt see any new updates until 10.02 came out. Is it the jump from those numbers that caused it to flip out? Is it just a matter or redialing in all the tones now? Or is there a way to fix it?

I believe I was on the latest 9.xx I didnt see any new updates until 10.02 came out. Is it the jump from those numbers that caused it to flip out? Is it just a matter or redialing in all the tones now? Or is there a way to fix it?
Moving from 9.xx to 10.xx changes a lot of things (see dozens of identical topics here).

If you were on FW10, thing won`t change much on future update. I can`t confirm that all the amps are spot on, but those who sent in their amps for modeling says that it sounds like it should. IE like their amp.

Future FW: New amps, FX and IR is my guess. But with Cliff you never know.

It would be cool if FAS made a rack mounteble "front panel" for the Axe-Fx. For editing. With direct access to the parameters you want or different presets that change from amp/ir/fx. (Pretty much just a midi rotary panel that looks cool)

Edit: You`re on FW9? It will change... It will go from great to really great....

In that case if you read the update info you see that all amp models have been remade to the better, best to start over with completely new patches , because you just got a new axe fx or you can go back to fw9 if you want

no I can hear the difference with the new FW I dont want to go back haha. I've been reading all the similar threads, It pretty much sounds like I'm going redial everything in :)

I have a guitar track from the 9 FW recorded. Is there a way for me to tonematch this? Or is the 10.02 TM still having the reverb sounding problems?

sorry for all the questions, I work 6 days a week with very little free time so its hard to read through all the forum for answers as of now. I really should be off of the forums right now... but I just had to know.

Thanks again!

I have experienced several problems but was able to remedy a few by downloading Fractal-Bot 1.1 and reloading version 10.2 Firmware AND version 10 presets

Also keep in mind that there are a lot of changes between version 9 and version 10. So far, Tone Match is still not working correctly but hopefully they'll have that fixed soon.

Guess your not that active on the board... for everyone that was waiting on V10 to drop, that had to have been the biggest thing to happen sense the Axe II release. Any way start from scratch with your presets and things get better... a lot better ;).

Yeah man I'm loving it! I never get Saturdays off and I finally, somehow, I got this Saturday off haha. Its meant to be haha. I can't wait to catch up! Man I really hope the TM gets fixed soon. Ive been reading and I've missed a bunch!

for some odd reason... yesterday my presets for NOT (output) clipping and today without touching it until i got home from work most of my presets were clipping.. i had to readjust the volumes to most if not all MY presets (not many of the stock ones i've used). It was weird

Yeah it's been killer trying to redial.. I've been having the "blanket over tone no matter what" issue now. I got to look into updating to v10 presets. I'll give the TM a try, thanks FAS

Back
Top Bottom