Playing with my new Chapman ML1-BEA

That sounds really good! I also love Bea's style.

A very small criticism... I don't like floyd for the clean stuff. I just loooove to hear a guitar sustain naturally and I just hope Petrucci never started doing this because now everyone's doing it. :D

Great playing man!

Killer stuff Rocco. What you SD pickups in that thing? The bridge pu is nailing some amazing harmonics...love those squeals.

Killer stuff Rocco. What you SD pickups in that thing? The bridge pu is nailing some amazing harmonics...love those squeals.

thanks! it's got a pair of seymour duncans, custom(bridge) + '59(neck)..killer combo! I used the JB a lot in the past but I gotta say I'm really impressed by the custom..it's got that thightness in the bottom end which is perfect for VH-ish stuff ;)

It's cool to see this guitar finally out! I'm good buddies with Bea so I got to play the various prototypes and the first production model, It sounds really awesome though your patches!

Really great playing and tone. I think you nailed it. I take you're not using the latest v11?
When you get a chance, try recreating that patch in v11. :)

thanks! it's got a pair of seymour duncans, custom(bridge) + '59(neck)..killer combo! I used the JB a lot in the past but I gotta say I'm really impressed by the custom..it's got that thightness in the bottom end which is perfect for VH-ish stuff ;)

Now I know why I love your tone...I have the Duncan Custom (actually the Custom Custom SH-11's to darken up the tone a bit) and 59 combo in 3 of my guitars.

Do I hear aliasing at 3:20 ;)

Just kidding. I think he's got more than one harmonic going there and I'm hearing a difference frequency. The lack of aliasing is evident on subsequent harmonic swoops, especially the one at 3:30.

I gotta say, the most recent recorded examples of the II sound better than my Ultra.

Now I know why I love your tone...I have the Duncan Custom (actually the Custom Custom SH-11's to darken up the tone a bit) and 59 combo in 3 of my guitars.

The Custom Custom is my bridge pickup on all of my guitars. I love it. Since my guitars have an internal buffer (in the form of a Roland internal GK pickup kit), the darker pickup sounds great. Many people think I'm nuts, but one of my favorite pickups is the cheapo stock Ibanez Powersound. Without the buffer, its mud. In my rig, it sounds amazing.

yeah man I'm still with fw10.02! of course I'm gonna re-do the patch as soon as I switch to 11! :)

Can't wait to hear some more of your stuff the lynch tones prior and the tones in this video are stellar.

For Playing and and the style I like , gotta say I think you are amazing .probably one of my favourites on the forum.

Look forward to a bunch more of your clips

Cheers!!!

The Custom Custom is my bridge pickup on all of my guitars. I love it. Since my guitars have an internal buffer (in the form of a Roland internal GK pickup kit), the darker pickup sounds great. Many people think I'm nuts, but one of my favorite pickups is the cheapo stock Ibanez Powersound. Without the buffer, its mud. In my rig, it sounds amazing.

I was always slightly unsatisfied with every other pickup until I lucked into a custom custom in a guitar my wife bought me. As soon as I played that, my pickup problem was solved. That pickup in a mahogany body with a maple top is perfection. With the new FW I've been playing all my guitars to get the tones dialed in and I'm reminded just how great that PU is. Do you know of another that has the tone of the custom custom with a little bit more hair?

Back
Top Bottom