Picked up two QSC K12's

Hi all...

Just thought I'd share my recent purchase. I have a used gear shop by me and was checking out the K12's at a $1300 price tag. They were a little beat up and they wouldn't move on the price.

Anyway, I checked out GC's website and my local store had 2 in stock at $799 a piece. I figured, what the heck... When I got there and showed interest they said, "Hey, we have them on sale for Memorial Day!". I walked out with two, nib, for $670 a piece.

Not a bad score.

I didn't spend a ton of time with them, I only opened one... But I think I will enjoy them. They will take some taming and patch tweaking, but I think they will work.

I'm pretty new, 3 months, with the Axe and I'm struggling a little getting the tones I want out of it. None the less, I'm committed to making it work and I hope having "more power" will help my adventure.

Phil

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Good price.. I have one... been rock solid. Some people hate them, some people are impatient.

Some tips from me, YMMV. I stand mine up, after much tweaking ended up leaving it in normal position (not sub where it cuts highs), reason for this is patches transfer better to pa's if you are not cutting the 100 and down on the speaker. I cut highs in cab block anywhere from 6.8k to like 8k just listen to it, helps at loud volumes.

Back
Top Bottom