Pete Thorn Axe FX 2 Tone Match presets, coming soon!

Has anyone heard of the Acquisition of Fractal by Moog. Supposedly the Axe Fx II as of April 15th will have a new name and multiple color choices......

Has anyone heard of the Acquisition of Fractal by Moog. Supposedly the Axe Fx II as of April 15th will have a new name and multiple color choices......

Its an April fools joke. I'm not sure where you are from, but here in America we take fooling to whole new levels on April 1st. With pictures and everything.

Thank you Pete! My guess is the valves were 1st, the Fractal was 2nd. (I was hearing a low end delayed "thump" on the 2nd)..probably wrong, but they both sound great.

Hi all,

The amps that Pete's [resets are based on changed in the final stages of v10 firmware production.
He's going to take a new pass at the Tone Matching and we'll have his presets released just as soon as that's done!

Regards,

Hi all,

The amps that Pete's [resets are based on changed in the final stages of v10 firmware production.
He's going to take a new pass at the Tone Matching and we'll have his presets released just as soon as that's done!

Regards,

Awesome! Thanks Matt

While Pete is no new comer to the music industry, I'm ashamed to admit it just been within the last year I discovered Pete while looking for Fractal Axe Fx II users of notoriety. He has become my favorite all around guitarist and his Guitar Nerd album is brilliant. Thanks for all you do to keep us informed on great gear and awesome music. The Pete Thorn tone match patches are amazing.

+1, Pete is a great guitarist, if you have not had a chance to check out his Guitar Nerd cd you should the playing and tones are amazing.
Thanks for sharing Pete.

Admin [email said:
M@;799533]

Coming soon Pete Thorn presets!

These Sounds are kickass! Looking foward to a release?!! But the video is more than 2 months old. When or what is "sooon" ????

:frog:

Hi all,

How's about just getting him to give his IR now, because it's not affected by firmware like the amp tone is.

His TM will probably not sound very good for most people anyway, plus people have been having problems getting good results from the TM block since the new firmware dropped!

While Pete is no new comer to the music industry, I'm ashamed to admit it just been within the last year I discovered Pete while looking for Fractal Axe Fx II users of notoriety. He has become my favorite all around guitarist and his Guitar Nerd album is brilliant. Thanks for all you do to keep us informed on great gear and awesome music. The Pete Thorn tone match patches are amazing.

I didn't know who he was either! I just found out about him almost 2 years ago. I love his guitar tones on his new album. Just when you think you know what he is capable on guitar, then he surprises you with more amazing playing on the next track of his album.

Back
Top Bottom