Periphery Presets now on Axe-Change

Admin M@

Administrator
Fractal Audio Systems
Fractal Audio Systems Announces Periphery Presets on Axe-Change

PLAISTOW, NH - Feb 5, 2013 - Fractal Audio is excited to announce the release of a preset pack from Misha Mansoor and Adam "Nolly" Getgood of Periphery. We caught up with Misha as he is preparing for a quick Australian tour which visits the Soundwave Festival followed by an early spring tour in support of the Deftones.

Read the whole story and download the presets here:

Fractal Audio Systems announces Periphery Presets for the Axe-Fx II - Now available for free download on Axe-Change.

New toys! Play time!

I'd like to give a shout out to Misha and Nelly for posting these. THey sure do mean a lot to fans (I mean, it does mean a lot to to me.)

Rock on!

Awesome read. Looking forward to test driving these patches. Thank you.

Thanks - glad you liked the article. I had the opportunity to write it and I thank Matt for getting me in touch with Misha. He was great to talk tone with and is just a wealth of knowledge and really loves the Axe-Fx.

I've loaded 'em up, but I must ne doing something wrong, I get no sound. (I'm still unexperienced when it comes to cabs, but I've seen people have these kinds of issues when loading presets with cabs that are not stock. May that be the issue?)

Is anybody else experiencing the same issue?

Update:
A couple of days ago Jake's presets were added to Axe-Change too.

Just a heads up.. Jake's presets are kind of quiet.

Like - 10 db.
Just so you guys know

Any chance of getting those presets updated to the firmware v10? It was fun to play around with them but they don't seem to sound as good anymore and I really don't want to change firmware versions back and forth.

Back
Top Bottom