Paragon Wah, and thank you Cliff

That is baddass! Nice playing too. I hope this bad boy makes it over to the FM3 for the firmware 6 release. That is a great wah pedal. I’ve never heard of it or heard it before. Thanks for posting that.

pretty cool! If I can find my expression pedal I'm gonna start cracking into some wahs. Somehow it got packed away in the move and I have no idea where it ended up! lol

I contacted Cliff on Thanksgiving and raved about my settings on the Fractal 3. I told him the only thing I was missing from my old rig was my Tycho wah. Cliff just nailed this. Funny little home video, but you get the idea.

That literally gave me the chills and made me make a guitar face even though I wasn't even playing it. Very nice!

I contacted Cliff on Thanksgiving and raved about my settings on the Fractal 3. I told him the only thing I was missing from my old rig was my Tycho wah. Cliff just nailed this. Funny little home video, but you get the idea.

Absolutely awesome!
Which amp and IR did you use in the video?
Or would you like to share the preset?
Thanks a lot to you and Cliff that we now have that awesome Pedal in our unit.

Great ! - was trying it out but had trouble getting a workable sweep on the low side - this inspires me to embark on another tweak session with this model.

Lance! Thanks on behalf of everyone who is digging the Paragon wah! So glad you brought the idea to Cliff to include in the firmware! U ROCK!

Back
Top Bottom