Panama sound - 10.06

sounds awesome man. Might be a little bright for live use, but perfect for recording IMO.

Yes, If you listen to the original, it is pretty crispy though.

No, what he means is it doesn't have the same gurgle and dynamic. Well, at least that's what I'm saying. Needs a little less gain, and more jangle than sparkle. Yours sounds good, a good live kind of sound. Of course, you're in E and the original is in E flat.

No, what he means is it doesn't have the same gurgle and dynamic. Well, at least that's what I'm saying. Needs a little less gain, and more jangle than sparkle. Yours sounds good, a good live kind of sound. Of course, you're in E and the original is in E flat.

ok, I get it now! thanks!

It is bright but not too bright in my opinion. I would actually turn up the bass guitar in the mix.

Nice chops

When I hear this stuff I am reminded Eddie was/is a freaking genius.

That riff is simply bad ass.

I am always perplexed when I hear people say Slash was better then Eddie. No disrespect to Slash. Good guitar player. But are you kidding me??????

No one sounded like Eddie before Eddie. He revolutionized guitar much in the same way Hendrix did. You want to say Hendrix was better, fine. I will atleast admit that is arguable. But after Hendrix, for me you will be hard pressed to find a guitar player who revolutionized guitar the way Eddie did

Sounds pretty good. Your Sweet Child patch was pretty close too - do you have that one posted somewhere?

Excellent point.

I checked my monitor system and I had to raise the highs with 2 dB, I can clearly hear what you guys were saying. It's time to fix the tone now! :D

I changed the preset based on your feedback. Also, I am faking the Eb tunning.

Is it getting better? I am still missing the smiley curve EQ from Eddie's chain, though.

Back
Top Bottom