One week with my Axe Ultra

jcalama

Hello everyone,

I am writing because I had been in the Axe FX camp almost from the beginning but had to sell due to other priorities in life. Family and a new baby, etc...I'm sure I'm not the first.

I had been saving up my pennies, hoping to return someday. Now, after more than a year and half away, I have re-purchased an Axe FX Ultra.

All I can say is wow...things have gotten so much better and they were already so good right around Firmware 6 which is when I had to leave. It really is amazing how powerful this device is, how well supported it is, and how strong the community here is. The tones have improved DRAMATICALLY, and they were already so good, it just seems unbelievable to me.

I wrote a song out of my sheer happiness at having so much tone goodness at my fingertips. I invite anyone who is reading to go and listen to it.

I threw it together with just presets already present on the Axe Ultra, with a minimal amount of tweaking.

I am happy to be back. Here's the link:

http://soundcloud.com/jcalama/confirmacao

xrist04 said:
Enjoyed your layering of synth tones along with the fat clean guitars!

It is exactly this kind of creating that I found very difficult, if not prohibitively expensive to do, without the Axe Ultra. Thanks for the nice comment.

Back
Top Bottom