One for the REVV 'eds.

Burgs

Power User
FW 25.01 REVV patch for your downloading and amusement pleasure.

http://axechange.fractalaudio.com/detail.php?preset=10949

Although I rely heavily on my Fractal Audio gear both on stage and in the Youtube room, I'm still a traditional amp fan and have a few good ones on call at all times. There's always room for more and there are two amps that I would dearly love to have in here one day: HeadFirst Amps ALTA 100 and the REVV Generator 120. Both are at the top of their respective fields and in my brief experience with them, sound amazing. Fortunately the Generator 120 has been accurately modelled in the latest Axe-FX firmware (V. 25.01 at the time of writing) so I can at least enjoy something close to the original.

I've strapped together a patch that consolidates three of its channels - green, purple and red - just for fun. The video above is me with the mighty Lee Malia Explorer stumbling my way through some 80s-style lead musings over a backing track by Elevated Jam Tracks (thanks, Tom!)

Note that the cabinet block features a mix of 5150-III and Friedman V30 quads along with a 10" MESA Subway Blues cab for a little extra midrange poke. You can mute or engage any of these in Channel A for tonal variance to taste.

Rock on. I hope you have a great day.

THANKS burgs once again, for your generous contribution(s)!
Your expertise, the preset, and demonstration thereof, are all greatly appreciated!
Rock-On-Rocker!

Fucks SAKE Burgs, I had to put a book on my lap that was so good! :tearsofjoy: What an inspiring noodle session and the tones you came up with are just fantastic, I LOVE the Revv Gen 120 and this really puts it all together so nicely, like those scenes were made to order.

Your generosity knows no bounds, brother, thanks again for sharing this preset and the sweet demo!

Back
Top Bottom