OK To Use Axe Manage From Old Axe Edit?

quark

Experienced
Does anyone know if it would be OK to use Axe Manage from an old version of Axe Edit as long as you were just using it to move presets around and not to edit them? I'm interested in using it on an II ... if it is OK, does anyone have a link to a good working version of Axe Manage?

AxeManage is part of the old AE build.. and Cliff has recommended that it not be used.
A new AxeManage version is coming in the NEW AE.
I would not risk using it for now.. you can use Fractal Bot to load up individual presets, and make use of the swap function on the Axe-II itself. Not ideal.. but workable.

PS: AxeManage can only be used with an Axe-II.

I use ax manage all the time. So at the moment I cannot use axe edit 3 or the ax fx 3.2 upgrade either as the ax manage wont work. So I am stuck on ax edit 1. !!!
Still.

I use ax manage all the time. So at the moment I cannot use axe edit 3 or the ax fx 3.2 upgrade either as the ax manage wont work. So I am stuck on ax edit 1. !!!
Still.
Cliff has recommended NOT USING the old AE - as it can corrupt/damage presets.
You CAN install AE 3.* into a separate application location and run both versions (so you can have AxeManage(.. but I would [DEFINITELY] NOT use the OLD AE for any preset editing.. there are enhancements in the newer firmware releases that are NOT SUPPORTED in the OLD AE.
If you edit with the old AE you are asking for problems..

Back
Top Bottom