Nuno

Listening to him talk is addictive; need to hit the pause button and get other stuff done. Thanks for recommending the video!

Thanks a lot for pointing this out!
I'm enjoying every single word and tale as if this was a "rock masterclass" :tearsofjoy:
Never heard him talking before and he's really genuine and pleasant

First Nuno interview I’ve ever seen. What an interesting, charismatic dude. And seemingly quite humble.

Watched this yesterday and his enthusiasm for music in general is just infectious. Especially remembering the mythology that existed with bands and your relationship to music before social media. I can remember in the 90's keenly tuning into the American music awards just to see if Van Halen might make an appearance. No such luck for the most part. I like Nuno's take on things with the downsides to having so much access to Artists' lives nowadays....does kinda take away from that. Maybe you don't want to see some of your hero's bending over an unassembled BBQ. Also liked the discussion on his Rat pedal, reminding me to try that trick in my presets

Last edited:
I haven't watched it yet, but I plan to.

Being in some sessions with him at Vai Academy was an interesting experience.

He had some great stories - especially the one about how he almost quit Extreme a week before their tour because their record label refused to release More Than Words as a single.

He seemed to be bitter about some stuff, but he has a great sense of humor and seems pretty "direct".

I just finished it. Better than any movie I’ve seen in a long time. I plan on watching it again.

One surreal part for me was when he was talking about growing up in Hudson, Mass. I grew up in Stow, the town next door, at basically the same time. It’s was weird thinking about how this guy was just a few miles away from me as a kid.

I just finished it. Better than any movie I’ve seen in a long time. I plan on watching it again.

One surreal part for me was when he was talking about growing up in Hudson, Mass. I grew up in Stow, the town next door, at basically the same time. It’s was weird thinking about how this guy was just a few miles away from me as a kid.

Hudson has changed a lot since then!

Back
Top Bottom