Nolly and I made Patches for v9 - Video

What's stopping Fractal from releasing these? Takes 3 seconds to load them up. Gotta hype them a bit first? :)

We wantsta play!

Thanks so much Misha and Nolly!! Can't thank you enough, this will give us not only some awesome patches but some great insight into the unit itself as well.

Holy crap! I left a comment saying I was going to try and tone match these on YouTube. Nolly said it would be no good cause of the camera audio. I think i'll still try anyway. Then again, I don't know now... If they are saying they are going to release the patches then I cant wait!! I've known about Nolly before with RSF and now with Periphery. I love these guys!

It's either hype, or it's because all of these dudes have been a bit pre-occupied over at NAMM and are too busy being " big deals" :D :D :D to get these in our hands.

This is exactly what I was thinking. They are probably really busy. Or worst case scenario they forgot haha. Either way its barely been a week so I will be patient and wait and hope for the best :p To even get a glimpse of how they get that crushing tone and help me dial my own tone. I'm pretty stoked :)

Ya. Bulb has said it on his facebook/formspring. They've already sent their patches in but the axe fx guys are busy at namm right now.

Dudes these are just WOW. Simple but perfect for me. This is exactly why I bought the Axe-FX 2 in the first place. I can't thank you guys enough!

These presets sound damn good! Whats crazy is the presets I made myself when I first got my Axe fx 2 sound almost identical to these! I feel awesome now knowing that I was at least doing something right :)

Back
Top Bottom