No sound from scene

Kev324

Anybody have an idea why a scene built from another would have no sound? Scene 3 is built from scene 2, same amp, cab. I can scroll through the edit screen between the 2 scenes and nothing changes in either amp or cab. Master output is also the same. The signal path is the same as well. At first it appeared that scene 3 had the amp block bypassed for some reason but I think I figured that out. When I get back to the gig I'll check the global scene levels but typically scene 3 is a boost for me so there should be no reason the slider would be pulled to zero. Also, I'm only able to edit from the front panel, no computer at the moment.

Anybody have an idea why a scene built from another would have no sound? Scene 3 is built from scene 2, same amp, cab. I can scroll through the edit screen between the 2 scenes and nothing changes in either amp or cab. Master output is also the same. The signal path is the same as well. At first it appeared that scene 3 had the amp block bypassed for some reason but I think I figured that out. When I get back to the gig I'll check the global scene levels but typically scene 3 is a boost for me so there should be no reason the slider would be pulled to zero. Also, I'm only able to edit from the front panel, no computer at the moment.
Check your CAB settings

Check the output block. If all these suggestions fail, post the preset so we can have a lookeesee.

If there is a Scene Controller attached to the amp's gain or level, you have to adjust that controller for every scene.

This happened to me and it turns out that I deleted one of the lines connecting the blocks together in the scene.

Back
Top Bottom