No Input Signal From Either Front Or Rear Input

CBoothe01

Solved- caused by Bufoonery. See below.

Fractal Warriors- Good afternoon on this fine eclipse day!

I just plugged into my Axe II (using 8.02 btw) and found no input from either the front or rear inputs. I occasionally switch from front to rear when either playing the Axe direct or using it in the loop of my JCM 800. When I tried it today it seems it's no receiving an input signal. I tried a couple different guitars (they work with my 800) and also tried to reload firmware. No luck.

Worked fine with the front input yesterday, but once before using the rear (for the 800 loop) it didn't work and I thought I goofed up a connection.

To be clear I plug the guitar in and there is no sound and no input LEDs on the front showing when I hit a note. They do light up on startup.

Anything else I can try before sending it in?
Thanks!

Last edited:
1. At the I/O: Audio menu, what is "Main input source" set to?

2. In the same menu, did you adjust the "Input 1 left select" parameter to match the input you were trying each time?

3. At the I/O: Input menu, what values are "Instr In" and "Input 1" set to?

Woohoo! Goldstar for Bakerman. I had "Main Input Source" set to USB. I must have bumped it when I scrolled to switch from "Input 1 Left Select" front to rear. I looked at that menu about 30 times and didn't even notice it.
Solved- thanks again!

Back
Top Bottom