NGD: Charvel Custom Shop

lessthanone

Inspired
Because Im lazy Im just copy and pasting my story from another forum...sorry if you seen it already
All I can say is wow...This thing is amazing
Awesome story on this one. If any of you have been searching for Charvels on ebay this one was up last week for $2900. Through my compulsive gc shopping(I check their used site every morning with my coffee) I spotted the exact guitar and it had just arrived. I was curious so I called the store, got pics and matched them to the guitar on ebay, same guitar... I put it on hold while I sorted things out( oddly enough I almost bought this guitar from the ebay seller a few days prior!) Contacted the ebay seller and got his side of what happened and he immediately pulled the ad. He sold the guitar on friday last week outside ebay and forgot to pull the ad.

Apparently a customer of his wanted this guitar real bad even when the shop owner recommended it wasn't his type of guitar. They worked out some trade etc and the guy didnt like it, shop wouldnt take a return and viola, Ends up at guitar center less than 2 days after he bought it.

It's literally brand new and I got it for waaaaayyyyy less than I was already willing to pay lol.
I've owned many high end( middle end guitars to the likes of most of you) from PRS, Gibson, Suhr, and lots of EBMM and Wolfgangs. The build quality of this guitar far exceeds anything I've owned thus far. I'll probably take some better pics at some point but right now I'm enjoying this one

Very cool !!! Good luck!!! I have a 1982 Original San Dimas Charvel it's one of my favorites..

Awesome. My main workhorse is a Charvel Desolation (cheap and replaceable) and it's surprisingly great. I initially bought it as a back up, but soon realized the build quality is actually awesome.

Back
Top Bottom