NGD! Charvel action

Hellbat

Fractal Fanatic
Since I wasn't using my amp any more since buying my Axe FX, I traded it in on a Charvel Super Stock Sunset Orange Flake SD1.

So far I'm loving the oiled neck. The JB in the bridge may not be there too long. This one is really high output for some reason, with output near the active SD Blackouts in another guitar. The 59 in the neck is nice and 'woody'.

Not exactly a catalog shot, but it gives you an idea...

SD_1.jpg

Nice!!
Dont be to quick to get rid of the JB, play with the pickup height and live with it for a few days and repeat if necessary.

Not usually a fan of the color orange, but that looks great! The flake definitely helps too. Shred machine for sure! \m/ Congrats!

Nice!!
Dont be to quick to get rid of the JB, play with the pickup height and live with it for a few days and repeat if necessary.

I'm not actively hating the JB, I did lower the pickup height and it opened it up a little, but the allure of trying a TB-16 is strong because I love the SH-5 and I'm really liking the 59 in the neck. Anyways, I will live with the JB for a couple practices and see if I can dial in useable tones.

Back
Top Bottom