New Recording: Axe FX II (Diezel VH4 Amp) Metal/Progressive track!

Not finished by any means, however its an idea Ive been building on the last few weeks, few minor mistakes and some clipping as well.

But just focus on the recorded sound :lol. The Issue im having at the moment is actually recording in stereo, Ive made a Stereo track in Pro Tools ran the two outputs to seperate channels and adjusted the I/O so they meet up, but im only getting one side still! If anyone has any idea Id greatly appreciate your help!

Without further ado, heres the track :)

Axe FX II Song Test/Deliverance We Prey Demo by DaveBickerton on SoundCloud - Create, record and share your sounds for free

The song was made for my band, we're currently in the process of organizing our next tour of Australia and have just been signed to a premier record label in Melbourne! (Really stoked about that part :p).

www.facebook.com/deliveranceweprey

Download some free album stuff
www.deliveranceweprey.bandcamp.com

Last edited:
Thanks homie!

I literally just slapped the tone together in a few minutes, its a testament to how good this thing is, and how much of a breeze it is to program a patch in!

Im using Superior Drummer 2.0 and have recently discovered the art of parallel compression :)

The kick is just off the Metalheads kit on Superior Drummer 2.0, with a bit of change in pitch I guess from memory. But I like it as well!

Back
Top Bottom