New Ownhammers - Kevin is on a roll!

Can't decide between 2x12 pack or 1x12 pack.

I'm just gonna use them for cleans I guess.

Can't decide between 2x12 pack or 1x12 pack.

I'm just gonna use them for cleans I guess.

I bought both. I think there was a discount because I bought both 412 paks as well. Only ended up running like $30. So worth it.

The modern ones too?

No, you get what you pay for.

IN other words, he will be filling out the collection and you'll get the rest of the speakers in that given collection. If he adds other stuff to the other collections, I assume you'd get that to. But buying say the 112 collection does not mean you get the 412 collections... no.

I am absolutely loving the SP mixes. What are the chances we'll see those added to the Marshall CB collection? :)

Is there a way to load multiple cab IRs at once? If not, this is sure a slow, tedious job to load them one at a time!

Kevin has confirmed he will be adding SP mixes to the existing collections from the 412 in the coming weeks.

I like them, I hope you will too.

Awesome, thanks for your relentless contribution to the community Scott.

And thanks Kevin for making these new Cabs available. Bogner Blue with Bogner 212 cab (H-PR-55) - Very nice indeed.

When you buy alot of cabs from Ownhammer. You get a Discount :)

I got all of his cabs. And everytime i buy something new,i get a Discount..

Really nice !

i think i got like 7-8 dollar off

Yay! I'm liking these even more than the Marshall cab. All speakers so far are awesome, somehow they're much more lively than the factory ones. Perfect with all the new (and previous) lovely low gain amps! I broke a string an hour ago but that hasn't stopped me from enjoying the Carr model with these new IR's. I'll take a short break to change the strings but not yet!

Is there a way to load multiple cab IRs at once? If not, this is sure a slow, tedious job to load them one at a time!

There's a kind of a workaround, until Axe-Manage comes to us.

Launch Cab-Lab, and drag 8 IRs onto it. Use the "play" buttons to send each IR to the Axe-Fx.
It's not ideal, but faster than using Fractal-Bot.

There's a kind of a workaround, until Axe-Manage comes to us.

Launch Cab-Lab, and drag 8 IRs onto it. Use the "play" buttons to send each IR to the Axe-Fx.
It's not ideal, but faster than using Fractal-Bot.

Thanks Yek. 8 at a time is much better than 1 at a time!

Back
Top Bottom