Fractal Fanatic
Just got an email earlier today from Ownhammer:

Hello Everyone,

Now available at OwnHammer.com

is the 412-GTR SLM H75 set of Speaker
Cabinet libraries!

This library combines the SLM 4x12 cabinet with the Scumback H75,
which for those who may not be familiar is, generally speaking,
Scumback's take on the Celestion G12H30.

Direct link to sound samples:

OwnHammer.com - 412-GTR SLM H75 Audio Demos

Direct link to the NEB version in the store:

412-GTR SLM H75 (NEB) - $15.00 : OwnHammer.com - Store

Direct link to the SYX version in the store:

412-GTR SLM H75 (SYX) - $3.00 : OwnHammer.com - Store

Direct link to the WAV version in the store:

412-GTR SLM H75 (WAV) - $7.00 : OwnHammer.com - Store

This library contains the new TC30 captures and Mix-n-Match
revisions/additions, and just like the physical version pairs up very
well with the M75.

Yeah, it's great. Not only is the H75 a great speaker (me being a fan of the G12H30 that it resembles), but it also contains the TC30. That mic adds body to the tone that sounds and 'feels' nice when playing the Axe-Fx amplified.

It is fine! This is the exact speaker (Scumback G12H30 75) that I wished for on the old forum a couple years ago before aftermarket IRs were all the rage. I actually have this and a 55Hz version in my 2x12 a couple feet away, although I mainly run the AxeFx FRFR.

I also spent some time this afternoon A/B'ng these with comparably mic'd Redwirez G12H30 and I concluded that any differences are too subtle for me; both companies did a fine job IMO.

enjoy

I also checked them out this morning. I love the new H75's, and directly A/B'ed them
against the RW G12H30 set and I DO hear a very perceptable difference thru my system
(specifically with a TC30 apples to apples A/B). The OH's are clearer, tighter, and less
congested sounding. Having owned a real H75-loaded 4x12, I find the OH IR's more accurate
to the real thing. I do acquiesce that I am running a system most aren't so YMMV (stereo
tube amp/guitar speakers with IR's 'ON').

Thanks for posting this up and sharing your experiences guys, much appreciated! :)

Can I buy it only per PayPal??

The site uses the PayPal Express checkout system, which allows you to pay by credit card without having to have a PayPal account. If you do have a PayPal account, more payment options are provided to you (credit card, bank transfer, PayPal balance, etc). Hope this helps!

Did a high-energy rock gig tonight, using mainly the H75 mix'n'match 8 (single IR) with Shiva Ld, and Blue Mix'n'Match 8 with Topboost. And also M75/sm57+H75/tc30 (2 IRs) with Trainwreck and JCM. No PEQs. Sounded absolutely great through my monitors. Me happy.

Did a high-energy rock gig tonight, using mainly the H75 mix'n'match 8 (single IR) with Shiva Ld, and Blue Mix'n'Match 8 with Topboost. And also M75/sm57+H75/tc30 (2 IRs) with Trainwreck and JCM. No PEQs. Sounded absolutely great through my monitors. Me happy.

Quick-and-dirty soundclips with Ownhammers: Alexander van Engelen's sounds on SoundCloud

(background noise on clips caused by being too close to the laptop)

Last edited:
Thanks, and yes they are in the uploaded file.

The Readme describes what's in the user cab slots.

Mostly a single H75 or Blue: Mix'n'Match 8. Or a SM57 from a cab that hasn't got a Mix'n'Match 8 yet (f.e. M75), with the H75 TC30 added.
IMHO the TC30 adds a great body/thump to the tone, for recordings as well as monitoring.

Back
Top Bottom