New IR's: Orange 4x12 (1971) loaded with Celestion™ G12H30 „pulsonic cone“ speakers from 1971

Black Bitch

Fractal Fanatic
There are some new incredible ir's just being released by cabIR.eu which extremly clear, upfront and transperent. Can be used with any amp or musicstyle. I just did a little recording snippet on Reaper, no processing, just the Axe via USB into my pc -sounds great. The end solo I used a signatur mix from Fremen. There are 2 Fremen and 3 Amand Mahangoe mixes in the Cab Pack. You can get it here:

http://www.cabir.eu/index.php?main_page=product_info&cPath=4&products_id=11&language=en

Last edited:
Tony, this is beauty! One of my absolute favourites clips from you! Everytime i listen to it, i see Keith Richards in front of my eyes :) Love it!

OK, here is a quick take of my version for a bit fat Peter Greenish almost clean tone:

Oh how we in the mid 70s played Fleetwood, Mayall, Freddie King... blues. Since then I've gone astray into jazz but this still has it's place in my heart... as well as Hendrix, Zeppelin.

You play this so good and the sound was rigth there! I've allready bought the Irs :) but you just showcased their versatility!

Thanks!

Thank you very much - I love Peter Green and I meet Peter in the md 70s in London at our rehearsel studio. He didn't even have a guitar then and has lost a lot through overdose of drugs in Munich. He had sold everything and was going to looking for a band. But at this stage he wasn't ready for it and did not have even a guitar. Mick Fleetwood got him a few years later to record an album but he's never been the same after the drug abuse. But I still love his music and voice. He had a great influence on me.

It`s a shame, you cannot come to the Axe-Fest 2016 Tony! I would love to listen to some more stories like this with some beer in our hands ... Awesome. Live experienced! :)

Thank you very much - I love Peter Green and I meet Peter in the md 70s in London at our rehearsel studio. He didn't even have a guitar then and has lost a lot through overdose of drugs in Munich. He had sold everything and was going to looking for a band. But at this stage he wasn't ready for it and did not have even a guitar. Mick Fleetwood got him a few years later to record an album but he's never been the same after the drug abuse. But I still love his music and voice. He had a great influence on me.

Might just be in retrospective but It's like you can hear it coming on the record Then Play On, the experimenting and letting go of conventions and formats. But it's a great record!

Back
Top Bottom