New Guitar Day.....

What does Joe think about the Axe FX II? :D

Well, that's a good question.....and I don't know the answer. We're planning a jam day when he's in town, a vintage Marshall shoot-out......and I'm planning to spring an AxeII on him.

So, I guess we'll see in March/April.

Appreciate the kind words on the guitar......she's a monster player, proper mid-range honk when you dial it in.....cello like in some respects.

Here's another photo, shot at sunset, no flash.

Well, that's a good question.....and I don't know the answer. We're planning a jam day when he's in town, a vintage Marshall shoot-out......and I'm planning to spring an AxeII on him.

Appreciate the kind words on the guitar......she's a monster player, proper mid-range honk when you dial it in.....cello like in some respects.

WOW, man i'm speechless! Congratulations man, its such a privilege to own a Burst, specially one with such pedigree!.

Hope you don't mind me posting this beauty in another forum.

Looks like you will have a lot of fun with that guitar!

Personally, I prefer tops that are book matched so each side looks kind of like a mirror image of the other side in terms of color and grain.

View attachment 23459

good god, man. i shudder to think what you paid in import duty at customs on the way back into the uk

a real stunner though....can't wait to hear it!

Back
Top Bottom