New FM3 Turbo

Jumpback

Experienced
Just getting back into this world after a few years of Tube amps and love the DynIR cabs and
did a search but found nothing about how many the FM3 gets, I'm only able to have two running on one preset, am I missing something?

To be clear, I have two on a Bassguy preset and not able to put DynIR on any other presets, do I need to delete the cabs on the bass guy to be able to add to a differen't preset?

Thanks

Dynacabs are in the cab block. So in the case of the FM3 - you have one cab block with two slots. So you can mix two mics

Dynacabs are in the cab block. So in the case of the FM3 - you have one cab block with two slots. So you can mix two mics
Thanks for the reply.
When I try to add a DCab to a new preset its not available, only showing Legacy 1 and 2 and Scratchpad

depending on your Firmware, you need to select Dynacab vs Legacy in the "TYPE" selection, the area where you would choose an amp type in the amp block - either first page of the block on the hardware, or the bottom left area of the Edit program when selecting the block.

What firmware is your FM3T running? If you upgraded to the very latest FW yourself, this is a two step process - one for the firmware itself and the other for Dynacabs. Both parts of this FW update need to be pushed into the FM3T.

When you turn on your FM3T, do you see it "Unpacking" Dynacabs during the boot up process?

You'll also need the very latest version of FM3 Edit to install/manage/edit presets with Dynacabs.

Last edited:
No worries at all ... there are plenty of people happy to help here, so just reach out.

Leon Todd @2112 has awesome content (as do many others!) - check out his Blocks Library ... he has premade settings for a huge number of blocks, including Dynacabs that are already dialled into a great starting position, and you can adjust to taste from there:

Yes, Love me some LT, he got me started last time when I first bought an Axe 3, couldnt've done it without him haha TY

Back
Top Bottom