NEW! DynaCab™ Pack: Class-A 30W

Admin M@

Administrator
Fractal Audio Systems
1702309463353.png
https://shop.fractalaudio.com/dynacab-pack-2x12-class-a-30w/

DynaCab™ Pack 2x12 Class-A 30W is based on a 1963 Vox™ AC30 2x12 combo loaded with original JMI Alnico Silver Bell speakers. This cab includes a great assortment of mic choices:
  • Condenser 023 based on the Soyuz™ 023 BOMBLET™
  • Condenser 87 based on the Neumann™ U87
  • Dynamic 57 based on the Shure™ SM57
    • A second capture of the Dynamic 57, turned off-axis
  • Dynamic 58 based on the Shure™ SM58
  • Dynamic 421 based on the Sennheiser™ MD421
  • Dynamic SM7 based on the Shure™ SM7B
  • Ribbon 313 based on the Shure™ KSM313/NE
  • Ribbon 121 based on the Royer™ R-121
  • Ribbon 160 based on the Beyerdynamic™ M160
  • Condenser LOL67 based on the ADK™ C-LOL 67
  • Condenser Munich based on the ADK™ T-FET Munich M7
Manufacturer/product names mentioned here are trademarks/registered trademarks of respective owners, not affiliated with Fractal Audio Systems, LLC. Used for sonic/performance illustration only.

Last edited:
A quick question. Can these Cab-Packs be imported into the AxefxIII and have those mic's available to chose from and adjust location of are they only available in the Cab-Lab interface?

A quick question. Can these Cab-Packs be imported into the AxefxIII and have those mic's available to chose from and adjust location of are they only available in the Cab-Lab interface?
These are for CabLab4. You can use CabLab4 to mix these down to a single IR you can then import into your Fractal and stick into user cabs. :)

These are for CabLab4. You can use CabLab4 to mix these down to a single IR you can then import into your Fractal and stick into user cabs. :)
So Cab-Lab does not make a Dyna-Cab's but makes IR's? Sorry if this is a dumb question. I am trying to get up to speed on is this is something new I want to dig into or not.

So Cab-Lab does not make a Dyna-Cab's but makes IR's? Sorry if this is a dumb question. I am trying to get up to speed on is this is something new I want to dig into or not.
Yes that's right.

DynaCabs for CabLab4 have a bunch of mics, possibly multiple speakers too, and info for a bunch of positions and distances for all of them, but they're not usable directly in any Fractal hardware.

You need to use CabLab4 to create and export IRs with some set of those options, then import those IRs into the hardware.

Correct. Cab-Lab can mix/match/blend between IRs of either type. Then you can save that mix/match/blend to a “normal” IR.

Last edited:
So Cab-Lab does not make a Dyna-Cab's but makes IR's?

Exactly. It uses the Dynacab packs (which hold many more captures than the ones in the firmware) to make IRs.

Sorry if this is a dumb question. I am trying to get up to speed on is this is something new I want to dig into or not.

It offers much more flexibility in choosing sounds than the limited teasers in the firmware. Eventually the whole batch of cabs available in the firmware is said to be slated for Cab Pack availability. 3rd party vendors are also going to be releasing Dyna Cab packs, too.

HTH!

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom