New CLR

Jerry K.

Experienced
I just received my new CLR two days ago. I barely had a chance to try it out when I got it and I must say at first I was not overly impressed. Fast forward to today, I just got through spending about an hour with it and realized that my older patches were in need of reworking, mainly the EQ. After starting from scratch I must say I am pretty amazed, it does seem to be living up to the hype. Patches that I never thought sounded all that good like the Boutique and several of the mid gain ones sound pretty darn good. I am going to go and play it at gig volumes on Friday and will let you know what I think. I will try to post some clips in the next few days to let you hear for yourself. So far I must say I am impressed!

Enjoy the fun. Make sure you put some program/recorded music through it to calibrate your ears too; it's a good experience also listen to different sources through any speaker to measure what they can/will do.

Order placed two days ago for me! Should be at my door at the end of next week!!!!

When did you get on the list? Or if anyone else can chime in on that got their invite in the last few days as to when they got on the list. I got on early Nov. and was told there was a good chance I could get in on this current batch.

When did you get on the list? Or if anyone else can chime in on that got their invite in the last few days as to when they got on the list. I got on early Nov. and was told there was a good chance I could get in on this current batch.
Merry Christmas and Happy Holidays everyone! We are just getting into early Nov. on the list. We stopped sending invites for a couple of days over the holiday so that people wouldn't feel rushed to order during family time. We'll start sending invites again tomorrow. If anyone need a more specific update, they can contact our sales@ address.

Best,

Tom

Congrats and enjoy - the CLRs are outstanding.

I agree with Scott, make sure to listen to some program music, then you'll know just how good the CLRs really are.

Also make sure to audition your patches at gig levels, when dialling in your patches.

Hey, Tom's working on Christmas! Wow, that's a lot more than I can say for myself, haha.

Thanks for the update, hope my name comes up soon!

Back
Top Bottom