My MFC-101 didn't come with labels?

Or the in between... with Fedit you can design and print graphic and/or text labels. It's the DIY approach if your not into markers or ready to invest in something more heavy duty. My first set was off a PowerPoint template someone posted here on the forum so same concept and just print on magnet paper or tape them to the board.

Very nice utility ... is there a way to save the label information so it could be called up again in a new Fedit session for edits? I haven't checked but perhaps its stored with the dump file?

I tried ordering from them last night but the store wouldn't take my order and so I emailed, no response yet and also called. Said call couldn't be made?

Are they still around? I want a set!

The ones I want are just solid colors with the name f the effect. Like a yellow chorus, blue delay, etc. I just think they look nicer.

Very nice utility ... is there a way to save the label information so it could be called up again in a new Fedit session for edits? I haven't checked but perhaps its stored with the dump file?

Many thanks!

Whenever you perform a save within fedit, if you had created labels it will also create file in documents/fedit/mysysexfile.mfclabel that contains the label configuration information.

As long as you open the .syx file you originally created the labels in it will open automatically open them up.

Catch however, if you open a different .syx file it won't know the labels are there! Dirty workaround is to simply copy the label file before loading your new .syx file. So you would copy documents/fedit/myfilename.mfclabel file to whatever the name of the new .syx file you are about to open ex. documents/fedit/MyNewDumpFile.mfclabel

I'll add an option to allow loading of other .mfclabel files within the app for next release.

Cheers

I tried ordering from them last night but the store wouldn't take my order and so I emailed, no response yet and also called. Said call couldn't be made?

Are they still around? I want a set!

Which company did you try and call and order from? If it was Gigwrx then yes we are still alive and kickin!!! Feel free to email me any questions at Anthony@gigwrx.com

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I just used a label maker… Cheap and effective and sticks very well, and if I need to change one or customize it peel it off and print a new one…

Here is my MFC-101 ... labels made with 12mm "white on black" tape and printed on a Brother PT-9800PCN (aka P-touch)
Frame : "Insert" - "Frame..." - "Simple"
Font : Arial Bold autosize

422270f1e563fcb74a9b758bb3727e68.jpg

Cheers,
Wil

Axe-Fx II XL, what else?

I've some photoshop file templates I could send I made from another template found on the forum or you could use the original. I printed them on magnetic paper I got (5 sheets for about 12 US from Amazon) and it worked great. Here is pic of my board.
attachment.php
hey Genet95, do you have a link to that PSD file? I just picked up an Axe Fx 2 last night and should have my MFC by Friday, I would love to have my labels printed and ready to go by then. Love your graphics BTW.

Thanks!

Rockguy66

Appreciate it paranoid, I will look into that. I may just wait the week and create my own, as I am a designer in the packaging industry. I'm just so damn impatient... LOL.

Thanks again!

Back
Top Bottom