My first Video of the Axe-FX 2

Cool vid Scott... Thanks for taking the time to produce it ;) . The tones you have dialed up sound really good. It's always better to hear someone else's work through their fingers and guitar to understand the end result of tuning the presets.

I don't know what your are talking about .. (rabbit hole) misunderstanding of your terms, I'm french, sorry. But please read my first post about your video ;) ...
Just said that I'll love same revue with vintages Amps, strato guit ... etc ...

Basically...I loved the video! Thanks for the time to put it together. Loved seeing the X/Y switching in action and hearing the 800, HB/HBE, and AC30 sounds - I thought the direct USB recording sounded amazing. Looking forward to getting one someday.

Excellent video work - great effort. It is great to have this wealth of knowledge spread around, and this is why most of us are here.....

I know that you are using the X-Y which you can't do the same way as the Ultra, but is there any other tools/tricks that you have used in the AxeII to structure your patches differently than you did with your latest patches in the Ultra?

Mic

Very good vid.Scott,I like how did you set up amps, sounds really good,organic.Can't wait to get my Axe II.I love x/y too.

Excellent video work - great effort. It is great to have this wealth of knowledge spread around, and this is why most of us are here.....

I know that you are using the X-Y which you can't do the same way as the Ultra, but is there any other tools/tricks that you have used in the AxeII to structure your patches differently than you did with your latest patches in the Ultra?

Mic

In future videos, I'll be focusing on different aspects so folks can get inside what I am doing.

Good stuff! How did you get the Vox ac30 to not sound shrill? Could you do the same with the ultra because every pre set i have downloaded as well as tried to dial in myself with that model is not useable. Your was warm and good. The Jcm 800 was like nothing I have heard out of the Ultra including trying your 800 pre sets as well. Bottom line is can you get these tones out of a cab live?

Good stuff! How did you get the Vox ac30 to not sound shrill? Could you do the same with the ultra because every pre set i have downloaded as well as tried to dial in myself with that model is not useable. Your was warm and good. The Jcm 800 was like nothing I have heard out of the Ultra including trying your 800 pre sets as well. Bottom line is can you get these tones out of a cab live?

I could get close with an Ultra; the AC30 would be the hardest. I have a thread here somewhere about how I dialed mine up with the Ultra, though it didn't mirror this one (which honestly took about 5 minutes or less total to dial in). No tricks needed on the 2 to do it.

What you are hearing is exactly - and I mean exactly - what I spoon feed to FOH and in my FRFR monitor.

Back
Top Bottom