FM3 My cover of Aerosmith's, "Combination."

Brother, I suck at mixing. I get a lot of help from Izotope Ozone 11. It does a whole lot of the work for me, especially the mastering.
I’ll have to look into that… it’s bad enough when I record and mess up I redo the entire track! Then when it comes to mixing I’m burned out already haha. Never could be a studio session player.

Thank you, guys!
@Habuman ,
The rhythm guitars were one of Leon Todd's @2112 presets (LT High Gain Faves). I think the right side was scene 1 and the left side was scene 2. The lead guitars were the Atomica preset. The feedback at the end was courtesy of a Digitech Freqout.

Last edited:
Man, this is excellent. This brings back so many memories riding in my friends car cruising the roads and listening to this. Probably on 8 track, maybe cassette.🤪

The guitars sound awesome and the solo is great!! You do these old rock tunes total justice. Super job as usual!👍

Man, this is excellent. This brings back so many memories riding in my friends car cruising the roads and listening to this. Probably on 8 track, maybe cassette.🤪

The guitars sound awesome and the solo is great!! You do these old rock tunes total justice. Super job as usual!👍
Thank you, my brother. I'll bet if we lived in the same state, we would be cruising around together playing the same ol' great songs, haha.

Back
Top Bottom