Multitap Delay > Huge Chorus / Detuning

Wow! Really nice depth to that. I'm going to spend some time with that block. Would you mind sharing the preset or your settings?

Seriously nice tone. Love the pad patch as well. (assuming they are different without knowing your presets)
Your tone needs to be shared my friend...! Very musical with chewy clarity in the lower registers. Great job!

A+,

Loved both the tone/FX as well as your playing. Very impressive!

As those before me, please share your patch. I'd love to noodle on with that for a while. ;)

Lee

Thanks guys ! Really appreciated a lot.........:)
Would love to upload the preset but without the Axe Edit , I dont know how to do it........I dont download presets and stuff , only firmware....so really have to wait for it....BUT as my presets are quite simple ( always ....hahaha) , here it comes :

- 1 preset , 2 scenes....the other 3 scenes you can just fill in for yourselves

---------------------------------------- MTD -------------Delay
layout : comp - amp - cab - vol - shunt - shunt - shunt - shunt
----------------------------------------- -------------Verb

( the MTD was placed above the second shunt after the VOL....and the DELAY above the last shunt , the VERB under the last shunt ...all parallel...sorry...difficult to draw..hahahaah...)

- Clean sound : Use scene 1 to activate : comp - amp X - cab - vol - MTD - Verb
comp = default setting , studio comp , adjust threshold to taste , mine is on -55
amp : X = JTM45 , default settings , gain = 5 , MV = 10 ,
cab : Redwirez Uber T75V30 , 1inch , Capedge , R121
vol : attach the Expression pedal to the Output Volume and control ..............:)
MTD : this one is PARALLEL ( something I prefer....instead of seriel.....becuase it sounds wider / bigger that way...)
Choose the Plexi Detune : Master Detune = 200 , Decay time 0.01sec , Diffusion 0.0% , Crossfade 50% , detune : 9.1 , 4.1 , -9.1 , -4.1 , time 10 , 24 , 16 , 30 ms ,

Reverb Y : Large cathedral , default settings , Parallel :)

Lead sound : Use amp Y = plexi Treble , default , gain = 5 , MV = 10
Delay : TC2290 dual : 360 - 720 ms , PARALLEL
Reverb X : Medium cathedral , default settings , PARALLEL

Adjust all the volumes to taste and there you go, good luck !
BUT : thses 2 scenes can be made with so many different amps / cabs ....so just use your own clean / lead amps.....

Last edited:
Love the tone sir,
Right up my street,
Reminds me of David Gilmour - marooned
Will def be getting into it tonight on the axe
Great post!

For those who dont know, Anand is an experienced player with a couple records under his sleeve. Check them out! They are pre-Fractal.

Back
Top Bottom