Multiple virtual "Connector Cable" routings in 1 preset?

Is it possible to assign different Connector Cable routings to different scenes? It seems like I can only have one routing per preset.

Is it possible to assign different Connector Cable routings to different scenes? It seems like I can only have one routing per preset.
Correct. The preset handles connectors, block placement and settings in blocks. Change presets to change these things.

Scenes only turn blocks on/off and change Channels, which can produce major changes in tone if desired.

One thing you can do is to build a preset that includes all the routings you want, and mute the routings that you don't want for a particular scene.

Last edited:
On thing you can do is to build a preset that includes all the routings you want, and mute the routings that you don't want for a particular scene.
Adding to this, you can use channels to change the bypass type of the effect as well and use that to control your routing.

Back
Top Bottom