Multiple preset swapping- System hangs

this does not happen to me nor majority of others. can you share a video showing the problem by chance?

do know that while the Axe is processing the move, you should not be doing anything else, per the pop up message.

I can confirm, that Axe-Edit has occasionally some problems, when moving presets.
I.e when I move a preset to another free place and after that move another (second) preset to the place,
where the the first one has been removed.
Then often the AxeFx himself hangs, Out 1 Clip & Out 2 Clip led's are shining constantly
and a loud very high tone (like feedback) comes out of the AxeFx output.
Very bad for my ears and my headphones.
Meanwhile I'm working in the preset manager only with muted output volumes!

I can confirm, that Axe-Edit has occasionally some problems, when moving presets.
I.e when I move a preset to another free place and after that move another (second) preset to the place,
where the the first one has been removed.
Then often the AxeFx himself hangs, Out 1 Clip & Out 2 Clip led's are shining constantly
and a loud very high tone (like feedback) comes out of the AxeFx output.
Very bad for my ears and my headphones.
Meanwhile I'm working in the preset manager only with muted output volumes!
This can happen if you start a process like moving preset, then try to move something else or make changes on the hardware while it's moving. Once you start a move, don't touch anything until it's done like the pop-up warning suggests.

This can happen if you start a process like moving preset, then try to move something else or make changes on the hardware while it's moving. Once you start a move, don't touch anything until it's done like the pop-up warning suggests.

Thanks Chris; that has been my awareness a few months ago ;-)
It's like doing firmware updates or something like that using
midi-connection with the Axe.
Start the process (one process!) and take your hands off;-)

Kind regards and a happy new year to you!
Mike

Back
Top Bottom