Mr Scary AxeFX2

Hells yes! That's what I'm talking about. LOVE the huge stadium soaking wet 80's tone. Nice job dude. Love the chops and the sound.
I wouldn't mind getting my hands on that patch actually...

Well you nailed that song f... great... even fingervibrato and the pinched harmonivs George does... awesome ... you sound just like him :devilish:

Couple of comments

1. I've got like 3000+ posts....this is better than anything I've ever posted in like 7 years here.
2. You didn't play it note for note, but it still sounded great....really hard to do with something that is kind of a signature track.
3. Someone needs to clean my soiled pants now....thanks.

:eagerness:

I began to play guitar in the 80's because of guys like George Lynch and Warren Demartini. 30 years later, a lot of guys here are still chasing that kind of tone. Mark Day is one of them. It's funny to see their legacy still lives on through the Axefx 2 and those kind of hommage video! Long live to 80's glam rock!

I don't think there's any question this is the best 1st post ever - really impressive!

I've watched a few times, kinda makes me want to scrap my gear and take up model airplanes or something like that...

Fantastic work, and great Lynch tones!

Duuuuude...that was freakin' AMAZING!!!! WOW...

On a totally separate note...did anyone else notice how tiny that guitar looks in his hands? Those are some massive hands!

Where is your guitar sitting seems to not move like its glued to your lap [emoji12] must be a perfect balance. Love the whole thing tone playing interpretation !

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back
Top Bottom