Money for a custom made preset

sherpa_man

Inspired
Can anybody help me,

i am looking at having a preset made and i have no idea were to start. I will only be using my axe fx for effects and i would like a preset making that i could run before and through my fx on my kemper. The preset would consist of effects and the delay and reverb with in the fx loop.

If somebody could pm me if this is something you can help with. Like is said i will pay for the service as it would save me so much time and i would need it doing ASAP.

Many thanks.

i could probably help you. send me a pm. if you have a recorded example or a reference for the sound you need, that would be helpful

I can do it too ; I also have a Kemper. But if you want out of the ordinary effects Simeon is da man :)

we spoke briefly via pm. i think he just wants a 4 cable method preset. i pointed him towards the wiki, which has lots of good info and links to a couple of videos. hopefully he'll come back if he runs into any problems.

I think if you connect an Axe-Fx unit to a Kemper, the 2 units will act hostile towards each other, and then you will hear a huge explosion.:lol

Back
Top Bottom