Mission SP1-- need to step three times to engage switch

eda123

Inspired
All,

I set up a wah where the switch on my SP1 controls the bypass.

When I load up my patch, i hear my normal patch without wah. I step on the toe switch, nothing. Step again, nothing. Step a third time.. bam... we have Wah! What am i missing in order to get the wah engaged on the first press?

Thanks!

Check settings of whatever the switch is connected to. That could happen with a latching switch and settings intended for toggle-style operation via momentary switch.

All,

I set up a wah where the switch on my SP1 controls the bypass.

When I load up my patch, i hear my normal patch without wah. I step on the toe switch, nothing. Step again, nothing. Step a third time.. bam... we have Wah! What am i missing in order to get the wah engaged on the first press?

Thanks!

I have had the same issue since going from the Ultra to the II - been to lazy to troubleshoot, so I am interested in hearing what others have to say.

What pedalboard are you using it with ? If it's the MFC, just make sure you connect both SP-1s outs to expression pedal inputs.

Im using the SP1 with the MFC.

I connected both outs to the expression pedal inputs, same thing as when i connect OUT2->MFC switch 1. Still need to depress it 2-3 times to engage the wah.

Any other ideas?

Hi,
have the exact same thing myself. 2-3 times before it kicks in. Didn't get round to debugging it - presumed it was something I have setup wrong...PC RST or reset..whatever it is called.

Im using the SP1 with the MFC.

I connected both outs to the expression pedal inputs, same thing as when i connect OUT2->MFC switch 1. Still need to depress it 2-3 times to engage the wah.

Any other ideas?

One output needs to go to Expression Pedal jack, the other to SWITCH jack.

I have tried that (see above post #6). I also tried connecting both outputs to Expression Pedal 1/2 jacks, which is what Mission insists is the correct way to connect these. Same exact behavior.

Yes-- I have XS1 set to CC17, and thats what I have the "extern 2" set to in the axe fx which is the controller for the wah bypass. So that looks like its correct, and it is controlling the wah bypass--just takes 2 presses of the switch to engage it. This is weird.

Same problem here. SP1 w/latching switch into Liquid Foot Pro. Switch is used as "IA trigger". Two steps to engage/disengage. I figured it has something to do with switch "type" settings but I cant get it right.

Back
Top Bottom