Mission Pedal Riser

mission

Inspired
The Mission PR-1 Pedal Riser Kit is available now. It's a clear acrylic base plate that gives you a perfectly flat surface to fit to the pedal board. The kit includes the riser, stainless steel mounting screws, and hook and loop strips that you can cut to length and fix to your riser/pedalboard as necessary. It'll work with any of the Mission full size expression pedals except the SP-1's with the LED option and the newer battery door assembly. We are looking into possible solutions for that in the future. Let us know what you think. This is a Mission made in the USA product and shipping starts today ;-). Mission.
mission Clothing and accessories
IMG_1431.jpg

Because .... I am doing the best I can to make quality products that will work properly and last a life time, AND pay the distributors and resellers the 30 - 50% margin they expect, AND make sure the whole supply chain gets decent benefits and a living wage, AND pay my federal and state taxes, AND promote the US manufacturing industry and ' made in the USA' because I believe its the right thing to do even though I'm not actually American and grew up in England, AND Last but not least, I had a bad day ;-) James.

Sorry James, didn't mean to upset you. Just giving a little feedback from a consumers standpoint. I'm sure it is quality like all Mission products.

Not at all. We really appreciate feedback.My response was meant in good humor to cheer me up after a long day!

If it's any consolation I use your products and love them. I think your pedals are very well priced and well made. As a former combat veteran Marine I appreciate the fact that you manufacture in the U.S.A. I'm sure you could lower your overhead and increase profits by outsourcing to China but I'm glad you realize that your gain would come at the expense of our great nation. Bravo to you and to Mission Engineering.

If it's any consolation I use your products and love them. I think your pedals are very well priced and well made. As a former combat veteran Marine I appreciate the fact that you manufacture in the U.S.A. I'm sure you could lower your overhead and increase profits by outsourcing to China but I'm glad you realize that your gain would come at the expense of our great nation. Bravo to you and to Mission Engineering.

Thanks for your service!

I just received my SP-1 today. I was wanting to take the feet off so I can velcro it to my pedal board. Can I re-use the original screws once I take the rubber feet off or will they now be to long?

A well needed kit. Thanks James. I'll recommend these to all my patients.

Hi is there anywhwere in the UK or EU I can order? Finding it hard to grab hold of one.

Last edited:
Because .... I am doing the best I can to make quality products that will work properly and last a life time, AND pay the distributors and resellers the 30 - 50% margin they expect, AND make sure the whole supply chain gets decent benefits and a living wage, AND pay my federal and state taxes, AND promote the US manufacturing industry and ' made in the USA' because I believe its the right thing to do even though I'm not actually American and grew up in England, AND Last but not least, I had a bad day ;-) James.

post-19715-Brent-Rambo-gif-thumbs-up-imgu-L3yP.gif

Back
Top Bottom