Mike Portnoy's time with Avenged Sevenfold comes to an end

Re: Mike Portnoy's time with Avenged Sevenfold comes to an e

I agree with A7X. Portnoy was using drama to get attention.

Drama queen? Nah, he's just keepin' it real for his fans! :lol:

That's just BS! He can't play the "let's do it for the fans" card after first choosing to quit the band. He's a midlife crisis crybaby (both the wahwah and the actual baby) I wonder what he'll do next. Post a dramatic comment about joining the Rev?

But sure... I would've left DT for A7X myself. DT is a ten grand business when A7X is a million dollar business.

Clark Kent said:
That's just BS! He can't play the "let's do it for the fans" card after first choosing to quit the band. He's a midlife crisis crybaby (both the wahwah and the actual baby) I wonder what he'll do next. Post a dramatic comment about joining the Rev?

But sure... I would've left DT for A7X myself. DT is a ten grand business when A7X is a million dollar business.

I didn't get the impression that he left DT. It sounded more like they found an opportunity to let him go so that they could have less of his influence for some new tunes. In the extras section of the Live at Budokan dvd, there's an uncomfortable scene before a show when MP makes a comment to Petrucci and LaBrie which LaBrie seemed to take offense to. You can tell that there was a history there. No surprise that LaBrie would have been one of the strongest votes against MP. Jmho.

Now Petrucci, Muyng and Rudess just needs to figure out how to get rid of LaBrie. :lol:

plexi59 said:
Now Petrucci, Muyng and Rudess just needs to figure out how to get rid of LaBrie. :lol:

Total. LaBrie has been the biggest spoiler to what is an amazing thing, his voice just gets right on my tits. :lol:

They should get the original singer back. Or someone that doesn't lar-de-da at horrible ranges of the vocal spectrum quite so much. Eeeeuuuw. I'm sure it's not just me...

Said it before, The Cheese by name The Cheese by nature!

Then LaBrie and Portnoy could do theatre together...The Punch & Judy Show! Yeah, that's the way to do it.

Back
Top Bottom