MFC surrounds

dB

Inspired
Review of MFC labels from Pedalboardlabels

You know how every once-in-a-while you comes across something that you didn’t know that you needed and it really doesn’t do anything to promote growth, but after you have it, you just feel so much better and wonder how you got along without it? Sorta like when your gal gets a boob job; you truly love your woman for who she is, but after the “enhancement”, she looks even more fabulous and is sexy as hell.

This is the situation with my new surrounds from Pedalboardlabels. My Axe-Fx II and MFC-101 are the best gear I have ever purchased! And how do you improve upon perfection? Sukh Ryatt figured out how! Even though my new surrounds don’t actually improve my phrasing, tone or technique, they make my pedalboard sexy as hell! The surrounds just look so cool and they are really well made. The new glow text feature definitely helps during the blackout between songs. The magnets are super strong and stay in place, and the new less reflective surface helps minimize the glare when bright light hits them. Plus, Sukh did some killer custom work for me that was exactly what I wanted. The order process was easy and communication from ordering thru delivery was excellent.

If you want to bling out your board – kicktags are definitely they way to go! :D

pedalboardlabels

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom