MFC preset Tuner unwanted acivation help asap

vistalee

Hi folks! I have a massive problem. I have been a standard user for about 3 years now. Used it with a voodoo lab ground control pro until I finally got a MFC two weeks ago. Everything worked fine until now.
I'll be having a gig this Saturday so I really need help. Asap :-(

Without any reason (and it did not do that a few days ago) the "preset switches" suddenly send a command to open the tuner.
I set the tuner to IA 16 an that works find. I have no idea what is going on. The cables cannot be the reason. I tried two different ones. And I cannot make out any pattern. Sometimes the "preset switches" do what they are supposed to and then suddenly they activate the tuner.

Another strange thing I noticed a few days ago but did not care about....every time I change to a different preset the axefx immediately illuminates the "preset edited" led. Although I did not change a thing. Just switched the preset (with the MFC)

And a third thing.... You know the menu in the io where you assign the cc commands to the effects and hit enter (make the axe "learn") to then press the desired button on the MFC....Without me pressing anything it sets the cc number ... I believe it was 16 ... I am not quite sure right now if it's 16 or a different one but I'll check later. Nevertheless the problem ist that somehow the MFC just sends something I cannot switch off.

Please help me.
My MFC is still on firmware 2.18 because I did not dare to change anything yet.

If you guys need any further info on settings etc, just ask. I have everything with me an can check what the axe or MFC are set to... And test your ideas at once.

Gesendet von meinem HTC One mit Tapatalk

Back
Top Bottom