MFC Labels! Big update! Control sets released, new Surrounds, new Text Labels!

ZenRigs Man

Fractal Fanatic
Vendor
Hi everyone, how are you?

After a fairly manic first 2.5 months of operation (it somehow seems a lot longer!), we've finally finished up on the first round of updates to our KickTags and other bits and pieces.

While fairly undramatic given the other (infinitely) more exciting news of today (congrats to Cliff and the team at Fractal :) ), we have a bunch of updates that we're very excited to share with you all:

1. Control Sets for the MFC are now officially released! You can now have your full board KickTagged! We have 5 variations on these, including one that was directly influenced/requested by our little community here on the forum (called the 'Patriot' set). Control Sets are available in Glow and Non-Glow versions. They've been a while coming, but we really hope you like them
  2. New Text Label Options! You can now order Glow Labels in different quantities (32, 20, 15 and 10) so you can 'top up' or order just want you need for your board
  3. Blank Glow Labels available! Requested many times by many people, and now available in baggies of 10, these can be written on using a permanent marker/sharpie (one time only) and are great for that 'ah, if only I had ONE more label' moment or as spares/whatever.
  4. New Surround Sets for MFC! We have 3 new Surround Sets in the store now, two of which were based on Custom Orders requested of us. The three new sets are a Guitar based theme, a 'Psychedelic' theme (wear your shades) and a really cool Zen Metal theme, which is what has been on my own board for the past 6 weeks.
  5. Website has had a massive update. When we launched, it was just to see if there would be any interest in our crazy little idea. Our very quickly-slapped-together site at the time probably reflected this! We've restructured, reorganised and made things a lot more accesible and easy to navigate to. There's still work to be done, but it does the job. There's also a fun little 'video' that we put together to show how the KickTags work and what they are all about.
We have a few more things in the works (as always) and, (as always) will update everyone here and on our facebook page (Sukh Pedalboardlabels).

We're planning a new video for KickTags and would like to include some of our lovely existing users. As you can imagine, it won't be very serious :)

If you'd like to be part of it, please drop us a mail or PM me here.

Thanks guys - thanks for your patience with the updates (particularly the Control Sets), and we really hope you like what we've come up with.

Full details over at pedalboardlabels.com - Kick-ass labels for Kick-ass midi controllers!!

Cheers!
Sukh

Man I dig your stuff and love the way you do the do! Very cool!!

You're too kind brother Scott, too kind.

I have to say that it's easy to do the do the way we do (erm..), when our customers are all so incredibly cool. Made a lot of friends in the past couple months - feeling very grateful!

Way to go. congrats!
Like the FAQ too :)

I don't set them Patriots thingies on your site?

Last edited:
Way to go. congrats!
Like the FAQ too :)

I don't set them Patriots thingies on your site?

Thanks Yek! Glad you like the FAQ (I know its a little silly) BUT STOP BUGGING ME ABOUT THE PEDAL STYLE LABELS YOU INDIGN....oh no, hang on, that wasn't you... :)

The 'Patriot' thingies are a design for a Control Set. Here's a link to the non-glow versions in the store

'Patriot' theme (Standard Control Set) - pedalboardlabels.com

and heres a shot of them to save u having to hike over, as well as the 'top level' image shot from the website that shows all the sets (these are the non-glow versions, but they are all available in glow-in-the-dark versions too)

PatriotNONGLOW.jpg

ControlSetNONGLOWtoplevelad.jpg

Last edited:
Seriously guys...Sukh is an amazing person, fab customer service, with an amazing product here that works brilliantly. You really will dig these - such a clever idea.

That psychedelic theme made me smile...I'll be in touch! :)

Just ordered some sets for my new MFC -- looking forward to getting them!

Thank you my friend - we really appreciate the order!

Please accept my apologies for not being in touch already but we have been absolutely SLAMMED for the past two weeks (not complaining man!) - but we'll be back with you asap.

Take it easy dude!
Sukh

Seriously guys...Sukh is an amazing person, fab customer service, with an amazing product here that works brilliantly. You really will dig these - such a clever idea.

That psychedelic theme made me smile...I'll be in touch! :)

You know what mate - with customers like you (and ALL our customers have been incredibly cool), it's not hard at all to do what we do - it's an abolute pleasure and I personally have connected with so many cool gear-nuts that have become friends.... I'm very grateful!

Thanks for your kind words brother - hope we can chat soon.

Sukh

I have to chime in on the Sukh love! Hahaha. I just ordered my MFC and will be ordering my labels soon. The customer service Sukh has already provided is AWESOME! A lot of great people on this board (Sukh, Ownhammer, Redwirez). Sorry for the love fest here. I've only had one beer! Just want to give credit where credit is due.

+101010110

Sukh is a pleasure to deal with and his Kick Tags are georgeous and work beautifully.

In some way it pisses me off. I have all this $$$ invested in all this gear and everyone who visits always point to the MFC and say something along the lines of "that looks way cool" or "did that come with the labels like that?" :)

You will love them!

Got mine yesterday. Love them !
So easy to attatch, everything fits perfectly and stays in place. Looks great in daylight and very cool when they glow in the dark too.
Highly recommend using this service for a couple of reasons : One because it's easy to use, fairly priced and the end results look stunning, the other is because of the every step of the way customer support. Sukh has gone above and beyond answering every tedious question with politeness and understanding making sure I got exactly what I needed.
Cant recommend them enough, many thanks Sukh - legend !
View attachment 6775glows.jpg

And in case you're wondering why the corners of some of the letters are blown out, It was my studio lighting error - the labels are perfect ;)

Sukh ate my hamster!

No he didn't .... I'll be doing business with him soon and I'm hoping all this glory will soften him up for a bit of horse trading :razz

Got mine yesterday. Love them !
So easy to attatch, everything fits perfectly and stays in place. Looks great in daylight and very cool when they glow in the dark too.
Highly recommend using this service for a couple of reasons : One because it's easy to use, fairly priced and the end results look stunning, the other is because of the every step of the way customer support. Sukh has gone above and beyond answering every tedious question with politeness and understanding making sure I got exactly what I needed.
Cant recommend them enough, many thanks Sukh - legend !
View attachment 6775View attachment 6776

And in case you're wondering why the corners of some of the letters are blown out, It was my studio lighting error - the labels are perfect ;)

Thanks for the review matey and for the kinds words - a pleasure chatting to you and I'm really glad you like them.

And dudes, if anyone needs an ace photographer, you need to check Davids stuff out - he is rather good at what he does! :)

Last edited:
Sukh ate my hamster!

No he didn't .... I'll be doing business with him soon and I'm hoping all this glory will soften him up for a bit of horse trading :razz

Haha! Our American brothers are going to be wondering what on earth you're on about! Good old Freddie - wonder what institution he's in right now...

As for the horse-trading - what are you like.. (and, of course - bring it on!).

We have some more cool updates and sets coming out soon - more info comign shortly...

cheers!
Sukh

Back
Top Bottom