MFC-101 Reveal only switches scene 1 and 2

CoreyNo8

Hi

this is a new noob in the axe fx world. My issue, for which i didnt find a solution is next:
using Axe Fx II and MFC-101 mark II in default mode, i have seen that "reveal" button should enable switches 1 - 5 to become scene selector, however mine only switches (switch 4) between scene 1 and 2.

Is reveal switching scenes 1 - 5 only for MFC-101 mark III? if anyone has a solution, pls help :)

Assuming you got the rig used ..... What firmware version is loaded in your MFC-101? (Edit -> Setup then Page left by one to view)

I think it has to be Firmware version 3.x to allow the Reveal button to switch the bottom row to Scenes 1-5

If you are already on v3.x then perhaps it would be an idea to reset the whole MFC to factory settings before you begin editing as the previous owner might have programmed it to suit their setup. To restore the MFC-101 to Factory Defaults, hold down Footswitch #11 while powering up. Hit 'Enter' when the prompt message appears.

Oh woaw, you are right, had to update mfc's firmware and do a factory reset. Sweet, problem solved! Thank you

Back
Top Bottom