MFC-101 Firmware 2.11 with LOOPER CONTROL MODE released

Admin M@

Administrator
Fractal Audio Systems
MFC-101 Firmware 2.11 with LOOPER CONTROL MODE has been released on our website.

Download from FractalAudio.com

Firmware version 6.00 added great new features to the LOOPER of the Axe-Fx II. Now, LOOPER CONTROL MODE makes it possible to enjoy these features without programming. One tap puts all of the new Looper features at your feet, plus useful functions such as tap tempo, tuner, and metronome.

Looper Control Mode requires an Axe-Fx II.

LCM.gif

Now that's a cool feature I must admit I have waited for being too lazy to program all these controllers . . . Many thanks for your your great work again!!

I haven't used this but is this something that you can play a short rhythm record and then jam as you play ? Where does the song get recorded? Do we need anything else or just Axe II/MFC ? If this is, I need to explore how to use it. Thanks all for your answers. :)

so.... I have to press REVEAL to access looper controls, right?
will these additions overwrite my current assignment? I have IA2 for record (28) and IA1 for playback (29).

Thanks FAS. I was going to go to sleep :lol.

Edit*
Works great. Firmware installed the first time for me using a buffer of 50ms.
Thanks again for the MFC love.

I guess Im going to go to sleep now.

Last edited:
Cool. Any other new functionality? Like being able to go from Record to Stack (Overdub) seamlessly without first having to hit Record again?

so.... I have to press REVEAL to access looper controls, right?
will these additions overwrite my current assignment? I have IA2 for record (28) and IA1 for playback (29).

there are a few ways to access the new looper mode, as explained in the documents included with the firmware.

the default is to HOLD the Reveal button to enter Loop control. if you TAP the Reveal button, it will reveal your additional IAs like normal. so it is a 3rd layer of functions for the buttons, thus not overwriting anything.

but now you might not need IA02 and IA01 for Looper functions.

you can also change it so that a TAP of the Reveal shows the new Loop control and HOLDING the Reveal button shows extra IAs.

pretty cool!

Metronome give you an audio click of the tempo -> the Metronome level can be adjusted in the tempo menu ...

OMG..

Feels like i just resived a looper..for free
AGAIN!

Thanx alot :)
For making it "this" easy,to use

Love it

now,give me a dirty shirly,ha ha *joke*

Back
Top Bottom