MFC 101 available in Europe for pre-order, 699 euros

Thierry

Inspired
Hi y'all...

Sorry if this is old news, but the MFC 101 is now available for Europe through g66.
You can order and pay right away !
They dont say when it will ship or anything about the waiting list, but still, the ordering page is here :
http://www.g66.eu/index.php?option=com_ ... &Itemid=61

Price is 849 euros, reduced to 699 euros for the moment...

I just ordered mine !
(even if I dont know when it will be shipped)
:twisted:

I've only been on the waiting list since 29th June of this year so i'll be WAAYYYY down on the list :cry:

Me too, only being on the list from May this year :cry:

Still, Ive Emailed G66 today for ANY idea of how many are on the list, and expected numbers of MFCs per shipment. I have the money - but also a wife and 2 children who also demand upkeep !!! - the money may not be there if the wait is too long !!!

At least with an idea I can fend of requests for stuff (as long as the wait isnt too long).

The price is a bit of a relief for me, I was a bit worried about the 850-1000 Eur prices that were floating around!

At the moment (I am at the mercy of 2 exchange rates!!), that is about £580, I should easily get £250+ for my old GCPro, so that is all good good!!!

I am not expecting mine for a good while though, I was a later addition to the list, but I am hoping the MFC-101 factory is the size of an airport and is crunching them out in the truck load as we speak !!! :lol:

Just heard back from Suzzi.

Obviously she cant be accurate as they have no idea exactly how many per shipment they'll receive (though shes assuming the factory can make quite high quantities quite quickly) OR how many people on teh list will actually take up the option (who will have the funds, or still need the unit etc).

She said she would expect around 60 days to get to me - which given I only went on the list this May isnt bad really. About 59 days more than Id like though :)

I was initially estimating £600 - but put £700 by (well £800 actually JUST in case the missis stole some :( )

That said, i will also have my Rocktron All access (i hope to get around £350 for that) and a VHT 2:50:2 (as soon as my Pro-Audio amp arrives - and should get £500 to £650 for that). Plently of monies (hopefully) for the MFC and a new Strat :)

Just checked with Sussi when I went on the list............15th July 2008.

Pretty confident I will get one of the first batch :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D

18th July... ....if thats the case I'm hoping to be in the first batch also as bought mine to UK in January ....and asked about getting on the list then...just going to give Sussi a quick call...

Cannnneee wait !!!

Back
Top Bottom