Metallica patch needed

Si.

Inspired
Anyone got a good generic Hetfield patch? there seem to be a few around but there all Tone Matched and I'm going through a proper cab so need a non matched one.

checked out the site and youtube videos but I couldn't find where it said exactly what IR they are
using for either the master of Puppets or Justice tone. Looks like a great deal on the IR's but would like to
know which ones they are using for these. anyone know? did I miss something?

checked out the site and youtube videos but I couldn't find where it said exactly what IR they are
using for either the master of Puppets or Justice tone. Looks like a great deal on the IR's but would like to
know which ones they are using for these. anyone know? did I miss something?

It's a Tone Match so no IR is being used. The TMA block would be the IR in that case.

these are all great, but I'm not using an FRFR solution so the TMA blocks are no use.

i don't run FRFR and i use the "sad but true" preset in Axe-change with a mesa power amp running through a marshall & mesa cab and it sounds amazing and i leave the cab & power sim on. of course it's being played at an "apartment/bedroom" level and sounds really good.

Hi guys, has anyone tried the silent underground patches with version 10 of the firmware? How much tweaking is required since those are for version 9? I get my Axe-FX II tomorrow :)

Back
Top Bottom