Metal - FAS MODERN - Full song downloadable!

swann22

Eulogy SAMPLE -

Hey guys, just throwing up a pre-pro release for my band "Ending Atrophy". The full CD will be downloadable around September/October

Guitar was done with an ESP Horizon with bareknuckles, through a FAS MODERN patch.
Solo tone based on Bulb's lead patch.

I have to give props to garell2 on youtube as it was his Behemoth superior drummer preset that I based mine off. Check his work out! Garell2 - YouTube

Please take the time to have a look at my bands facey page if you didn't despise the song -- http://www.facebook.com/endingatrophyofficial

Last edited:
Amazing drum tones too man! What snare are you using?

Edit: sorry I didn't read but I got it!

Last edited:
The opening's fun......and then the vocals kill it.....and then it gets kind of euro-carnivally.......then back to the cool rhythm....but crappy vocals.

The opening's fun......and then the vocals kill it.....and then it gets kind of euro-carnivally.......then back to the cool rhythm....but crappy vocals.

That's fair enough man, do let me know what it is about the vocals that kill it for you though.

If anyone else can hear improvements that could be made, your constructive criticism is more than welcome. As I said it isn't the album version yet so I am able to take good advice on board.

That's fair enough man, do let me know what it is about the vocals that kill it for you though.

Oh, I just don't care for metal core(-ish) vocals. And I think they're really tired sounding. Everybody wants to do that and does. But that lower vocal style he does at 1:02 is decent. I much prefer older school death metal vocals. Less shssh-y. Ultimately, I've kind of gone back toward liking singing, even with heavy-ass music. If there was just a [decent] baritone or bass who sang in such music......

The guitars sounds very good. Care to share any hints on the patch? Cabs etc?

T808 OD -
German + SLM M75 (OH) Cabs

From memory it's actually a tweaked version of a patch put up here a while ago. Can't remember exactly whose, I just completely lose track with patches.

Back
Top Bottom