Mesa boogie is teasing the mark VII

It looks like a cool amp! I'm not really a Boogie guy but this one I think I could like for sure! That $3,500 price of admission is a tough sell for me.

The new Mark VII seems to be a very versatile amp. If I didn't have an Axe FX and had disposable income, it seems like a great choice. There is something to be said about having the physical amp, but when it comes to the sounds themselves, I am confident that they are accessible (albeit perhaps not without more advanced tweaking in certain conditions) within the Axe FX. All these demos do make me want to revisit and explore the versatility we have with our choices of Mark series amp models. It's all good.

Last edited:
Not interested myself, but that said, it has three channels, each with three modes, and midi of some sort. Anybody know if that means you can footswitch between saved versions of all 9 of those modes?

EDIT: I'm pretty much certain it doesn't have motorized knobs, which probably but not necessarily means it doesn't store settings of them.

Last edited:
Not interested myself, but that said, it has three channels, each with three modes, and midi of some sort. Anybody know if that means you can footswitch between saved versions of all 9 of those modes?

EDIT: I'm pretty much certain it doesn't have motorized knobs, which probably but not necessarily means it doesn't store settings of them.
You can't. You set the voicing of each channel and can then switch between each channel.

Back
Top Bottom