Melodic Soloing with Wampler Dual Fusion, Axe and Suhr Modern ... nice tone !!

Cool stuff man. Keep you mind open guys :)

Cool JEM too.. I like those old JEM`s. Remember them from the catalogs i use to read for hours. Just on that one page with the JEM guitars :D

Cool stuff man. Keep you mind open guys :)

Cool JEM too.. I like those old JEM`s. Remember them from the catalogs i use to read for hours. Just on that one page with the JEM guitars :D
Oh man I remember being 14 and watching a Steve Vai video with this one a 777sk, shocking pink and thought ... man I need ond of those !! Now, 15 years later, I got one !!!!! Its not easy to find, but sounds really cool, and very different from the nowdays jems. Nothing against them, is just, this guitar feels much better for me than the new ones !!!

Nice playing and cool lesson. Personally, I have a love hate relationship with my whammy bar while I am playing. It's a "come here you sexy thing" then it's "now get the hell out of my way". ;)

Nice playing and cool lesson. Personally, I have a love hate relationship with my whammy bar while I am playing. It's a "come here you sexy thing" then it's "now get the hell out of my way". ;)
if u show her love ... she will love you :)

Very nice!

My only critic is regarding the mix, the guitar was not that well integrated and did not stand out as it could have with the overall sound of the backing track.

Back
Top Bottom