Matrix users. Where did you buy yours from?

Direct. Awesome customer service and super quick overseas postage (to Australia).
Has anything gone wrong with your's yet? I'm in Australia and postage was fine when I bought it but my GT800FX has since died. Only one side of the amp is working and customer support has been very slow. I'm getting close to just paying for the repairs myself, selling it and investing in another company. A shame. I really do hope something repair wise, happens soon.

Has anything gone wrong with your's yet? I'm in Australia and postage was fine when I bought it but my GT800FX has since died. Only one side of the amp is working and customer support has been very slow. I'm getting close to just paying for the repairs myself, selling it and investing in another company. A shame. I really do hope something repair wise, happens soon.

Hi Adam,
From your email I think we have worked out what caused the issue with the connections you made on the back of your GT800FX.
We are looking to have your amp sorted this week.
My best regards.
Matt

Last edited:
Hi Adam,
From your email I think we have worked out what caused the issue with your amp.
We are looking to have your amp sorted this week.
My best regards.
Matt

That would be great. If you could please keep me posted as I never hear anything until I chase it up each week.

Regards.

Back
Top Bottom