MATCH THE MASTER!

I guess if you are JP, $2k isn't that much to spend on a reverb unit...if that was all I were going to use the Axe for, I'd buy an Alisis or something.

Dude, you're a beast to be knocking out those difficult licks in such short time! Way to go!

Thanks! Appreciate that!

This is definitely not how I'm used to learning riffs/licks/etc. I usually practice a riff or song a little bit each day for weeks before I'm comfortable with it. This is like cramming for a couple hours and hitting record! Haha, definitely not how I'm used to doing it. But this contest really seems like you need to get videos up fast.

Alright guys, I finished them off and got all 10 up on my page. Really appreciate you guys taking the time to view them!

Well done - At a minimum your "guns" match Petrucci's, you should finish each lick with a sneer and kiss to the flexed bicep.

Joking aside - well done and good luck!

I had absolutely no shot at any of these so i didn't even attempt to put up a video. Good luck to all that have entered, I'm off to look for a teacher to get better.

Well done - At a minimum your "guns" match Petrucci's, you should finish each lick with a sneer and kiss to the flexed bicep.

Joking aside - well done and good luck!

Haha, thanks! Yeah, not sure if I'd be more excited to get a guitar lesson with JP or do an arm workout! Hahaha. Looking back on my takes though, there's a few that are off tempo from the originals, thinking about going back and redo a few. Wish I could play to a click or have his take in the background so I wasn't speeding up or slowing down (which I did do on a few of these).

Back
Top Bottom