Marco Sfogli Licks Medley - Mark II C+ Tone

Hey guys,

Marco Sfogli has been such an inspiration to me, and so I decided to put together a medley of my favourite licks by him and play them over his track 'Song of Ben and C'. Hope you guys dig the playing and other random improv done. The tone is from the Mark II C+ bright model, with some delay & reverb.

Damn, that was fantastic! Not only was the playing great, the skill with which you blended those disparate riffs is inspiring. You have made a great tribute to a phenomenal player. The tone is killer. If you would be so kind as to share it, I would love to have the patch you used.

Damn, that was fantastic! Not only was the playing great, the skill with which you blended those disparate riffs is inspiring. You have made a great tribute to a phenomenal player. The tone is killer. If you would be so kind as to share it, I would love to have the patch you used.

Hey RossG, that really means a lot man, you have no idea how motivated I am hearing your kind and positive words bro. I would love to share the patch with you guys. Could you tell me how exactly I go about doing it? I've been asked this before, and most people tell me how to do it using Axe Edit, but my axe edit keeps crashing since I've updated the firmware. I used the Sysex librarian to update the firmware. Do you know how I can share the preset without using Axe Edit? Thanks man!

Unbeliavable. Perfect! Share amp settings please.

Thanks Cem! Definitely sharing the settings once I figure out how to export the patch. Any ideas on how I can do this without using Axe Edit? (My axe edit crashes everytime I start up the software)

Which FW and Axe Edit version are you using? 10.05 used to crash with Axe Edit. 10.06 seems to be working fine.

Thanks for sharing. It sounds really nice.

Thanks Cem! Definitely sharing the settings once I figure out how to export the patch. Any ideas on how I can do this without using Axe Edit? (My axe edit crashes everytime I start up the software)
happen the same to me but I fix it ... I use fractal bot now, it works nice to save presets :)

Back
Top Bottom