Long Road by Atticus Jones - epic!

i think i like the accoustic sound even more than the heavy part :D great song and sounds overall. any possibilities to get the tracks to mix it ? write me an PM if possible ^^

i think i like the accoustic sound even more than the heavy part :D great song and sounds overall. any possibilities to get the tracks to mix it ? write me an PM if possible ^^

Thanks gin - keen to talk. Have sent a PM.

great, but when heavy part starts, I have this 'empty' feeling. would be better with some extra part on the background.

vocals are really nice.

also I almost do not hear bass, is it there?

great, but when heavy part starts, I have this 'empty' feeling. would be better with some extra part on the background.

vocals are really nice.

also I almost do not hear bass, is it there?

It was a hard song to mix but we're pretty happy with it. There is definitely bass in there but if you're listening through a pc speaker or similar it may not be apparent. Definitely worth listening through good speakers or even good headphones. Let me know what you think after doing this.

Thanks for taking the time to listen and comment. Cheers.

It was a hard song to mix but we're pretty happy with it. There is definitely bass in there but if you're listening through a pc speaker or similar it may not be apparent. Definitely worth listening through good speakers or even good headphones. Let me know what you think after doing this.

Thanks for taking the time to listen and comment. Cheers.

Have sent PM as well

Love the song , I've been improvising solos over it for the last hour (great progression to get some good "emotional" phrasing going)
but I have to agree with some of the other comments. to me (and I've listened to it thru my Pols audio system. it sounds somwhat flat
not a lot of dynamics, when the heavier part kicks in .....well it never really kicks in.
besides that I'm really liking it :) (an d this is not really my type of music :) )

Love the song , I've been improvising solos over it for the last hour (great progression to get some good "emotional" phrasing going)
but I have to agree with some of the other comments. to me (and I've listened to it thru my Pols audio system. it sounds somwhat flat
not a lot of dynamics, when the heavier part kicks in .....well it never really kicks in.
besides that I'm really liking it :) (an d this is not really my type of music :) )

Thanks man, appreciate the comments. I'm glad you enjoy the chord progression - I know what you mean.

I'm going to look in to why people don't seem to be hearing the dynamics - there are definitely dynamics in the tracks that came back from mastering.

Appreciate you taking the time to listen, to comment and to play with!

Back
Top Bottom